Evion 400mg Strip of 10 Capsules
Evion 400 capsule is a vitamin supplement. Evion 400 capsule contains vitamin E (also known as tocopherol) as its active ingredient. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin. It works as an antioxidant and protects body cells from oxidative damage.
It also has a role in immune function, cellular signalling and platelet function. It is naturally found in certain food and added to others and also consumed in a form of supplements.
Ingredients and Benefits
Vitamin E is an excellent anti-oxidant. It protects the body from oxidative damages due to free radicals.
It plays an important role in immunity, nerve function and various metabolic activities.
It can help fight off the harmful pathogens such as bacteria and viruses and protects against infections.
Vitamin E promotes healthy skin, hair, nails and plays an important role in formation of red blood cells.
- You have any existing medical condition, you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these supplements at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Vitamin E supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- High doses of Vitamin E may increase the risk of bleeding in the body.
Directions for Use of Evion 400mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Take Evion 400 Capsule after your meal or as directed by your doctor.
You should not consume vitamin supplements more than the stated, recommended daily dose.