Kz soap is an anti-fungal soap which is used to treat a variety of infections caused by fungi.
- Ketoconazole isantifungal agent which is structurally similar to imidazole and interferes with the fungal synthesis of ergosterol, a constituent of fungal cell membranes
- It is used to treat fungal infections of the skin. It works by killing the fungus that causes infections such as athlete’s foot, thrush and ringworm
Directions For Use:
- Use in place of ordinary soap making certain that lather covers all affected parts of the skin
- Leave on for 5 min and then rinse with clean water
- Use twice daily or as directed by the physician