RE’ EQUIL Sunscreen
Re‘equil Oxybenzone & OMC Free Sunscreen SPF 50 is a low penetration lotion formulated especially for oily/ acne prone skin. It provides 6 hours long protection.
Oxybenzone and Octyl methoxycinnamate (OMC) are commonly used chemical agents in sunscreens. They penetrate deep into the skin, and trigger allergic reactions, hormonal imbalances, and skin sensitivity leading to acne and breakouts. Re’equil Oxybenzone & OMC Free Sunscreen SPF 50 is a low penetration lotion formulated especially for oily/ acne prone skin. It provides 6 hours long protection with a single application.
Why is it special?
- Broad spectrum sunscreen for oily/ acne prone skin.
- Ultra-light and Non-greasy formula SPF 50 with PA+++.
- Oxybenzone free low penetration & a single application sunscreen.
HOW TO USE OXYBENZONE & OMC FREE SUNSCREEN:
- SQUEEZE: Squeeze out a button sized portion.
- APPLY: Apply in dots over a clean and moisturised face and neck.
- MASSAGE: Massage gently and blend it well.
- ENJOY: Embrace the sun with a smile.
Aqua, Octocrylene, Tris-Biphenyl Triazine (nano), Octisalate, Isoamyl Laurate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine (Bemotrizinol), Glycerin, Propanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Methicone, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Aloe vera Extract, Eurol Bt™, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E ), Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Microcrystalline Wax, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance