Minimalist 10% Vitamin C Face Serum
Minimalist Vitamin C (Ethyl Ascorbic Acid) 10% + Acetyl Glucosamine 1% is a glow-boosting daily serum packaged with the goodness of vitamin C that brightens and tones sun damage and dull skin with dark spots. Formulated with acetyl glucosamine, this serum provides skin moisturization and boosts natural hyaluronic acid synthesis.
- A potent stable vitamin C formula: Not all vitamin C serums are made equal! This serum is made with a stable vitamin C derivative, 10% ethyl ascorbic acid that is closest to pure vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid) in molecular size and weight. With similar molecule size and 86% pure vitamin C content, it delivers maximum benefits of vitamin C without getting bad or losing efficacy till the last drop (unlike other vitamin C serums).
- Natural glow booster: This serum ensures high delivery of vitamin C directly into your skin. Vitamin C reduces melanin production resulting in even lighter skin tone. It is also a powerful antioxidant that reduces sun damage and oxidative stress for naturally glowing skin.
- Soothes and hydrates: Formulated with Centella water that soothes and calms skin, making this formula non-irritating and suitable for all skin types. 1% acetyl glucosamine added in this serum boosts your hydration and natural exfoliation for a plum radiant skin.
- For all skin types: This serum is suitable for all skin types (dry, oily or normal). With anti-inflammatory Centella water, it is suitable for even sensitive skin.
- Clean and transparent beauty: This serum is free from fragrance, silicones, sulfates, parabens, essential oils and dyes. Also, it is non-comedogenic, oil-free and hypoallergenic. It is formulated at pH 3.9 - 4.9 formulated with high-grade COS-VCE (Ethyl Ascorbic Acid) by CosMol Korea, a leading global supplier.
How to Use:
- After cleansing and toning your face, take 2-3 drops of vitamin C serum on your fingertips with a dropper. Apply it on the face by gently tapping it on the skin. In a circular motion, evenly spread the serum and allow your skin to absorb it.
- For instant hydration and a plump look, use it with Minimalist Hyaluronic Acid 2%+ B5. Apply a few drops of HA, and when the skin absorbs it, go ahead and use vitamin C serum. Wait for 1-2 minutes to allow vitamin C to get absorbed and then go ahead with applying moisturizer.
- It can be applied in the morning (AM) and evening (PM). Always wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen SPF 30 and above while using vitamin C serum.
Note: For external use only. Patch test recommended before use.