Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C serum
Designed with naturally effective ingredients that are safe and non-irritating, the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop energises and rejuvenates your skin with the power of pure Vitamin C! Containing key ingredients directly from nature and concentrated pure Vitamin C, this innovative multi-solution, non-irritating formula works wonders to revitalise, maintain, and transform your skin!
It helps to:
- fade dark spots, pigmentation and acne scars
- manage enlarged pores
- brighten and even out your skin tone
- control fine lines & wrinkles
- 35 ml
Who is it for?
- All skin types. [Including those that are concerned with dull, uneven skin tone and those that want to brighten their skin tone but have sensitive skin].
What's in it?
- 5% Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid): Gentle enough to use for those with sensitive skin without causing irritation, and strong enough to even out skin tone, tighten pores, brighten and fade pigmentation. Studies show that anything from 1% to 20% Vitamin C is effective.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: Hydrates and repairs compromised skin.
- Citric Junos Fruit Extract: Provides antioxidant protection, promoting anti-ageing and rejuvenation benefits for a more youthful appearance. Helps tackle acne scars, blemishes, dark spots while firming the skin too.
How to Use:
Always apply post cleansing and toning. For Normal/Combination/Oily Skin: Apply an amount of about half the dropper to the entire face. Gently massage into the entire face using the palms and body heat to work into the skin. For Sensitive Skin: After cleansing, prep the skin with toner and apply about 3-4 droplets of the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop evenly onto the skin. For extra sensitive skin, try mixing a few drops into preferred serum or lotion until the skin adapts to using the product.
- Always follow up with SPF during the day.
- Avoid using in combination with irritating actives such as Retinol, AHAs, BHAs, etc in the same routine.
- Store in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight. Can store along with its original box and in the fridge too to preserve the efficacy.
- Serum can turn a light, golden yellow too. This does not hinder its efficacy. Store it in the fridge to prevent further oxidation.
- If you are using Vitamin C for the 1st time, you may feel minor tingling due to the difference in pH levels of the skin and Vitamin C. If is still safe to use.
- Sometimes, you may feel a warming sensation while applying, which is a natural process that occurs due to the pure Vitamin C being absorbed into the skin.
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Centella Asiatica Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polysorbate 60, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Callus Culture Extract, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Asarum Sieboldi Root Extract, Quercus Mongolia Leaf Extract, Persicaria Hydropiper Extract, Corydalis Turtschaninovii Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Magnolia Obovata Bark Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Soybean/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2- Hexanediol, Limonene