Chemist at Play 10% AHA + 1% Hyaluronic Acid Exfoliating Face Serum
Making Skin Smoother Than His Pickup Lines!
Our Exfoliating Face Serum is an effective yet mild exfoliant that carefully removes the dead skin cells to reveal a radiant, glowing complexion.
- This milky, ceramides-infused serum has Lactic Acid which works to decongest pores and gently remove dead skin cells.
- Hyaluronic Acid, on the other hand, retains moisture, ensuring the skin doesn't feel too dry or stretchy after using it.
- Its other ingredient, Pentavitin is a hydrating plant-based compound that provides a much-needed burst of hydration, making the skin look dewy.
What makes it Better?
- Our Exfoliating Face Serum has lavender extract in it due to which, its colour is not transparent.
- Also, our serum is artificial fragrance-free. Any fragrance that you might be smelling is due to the natural smell of the ingredients. Nothing to worry though as it goes away instantly.
- Our serum has a pH value of 3.6 and is formulated with Lactic Acid, an AHA which is a gentle exfoliant. Lactic Acid has a pKa of 3.86 (indicates acid strength).
- When AHA products are formulated with around the same pH and pKa levels, there is an ideal balance between salt and acidity which reduces the irritation on the skin and maximises the efficacy of the product.
How to Use:
- For best results, use it twice a week as a part of your nighttime skincare routine.
- Apply 3-4 drops of the serum after cleansing and toning your face.
- Spread it evenly by gently tapping on the skin, allowing it to absorb nicely. Make sure to follow it with a night cream.