Biluma Depigmenting and Skin Lightening Cream
It is used to treat skin pigmentation and dark spots. It works as a skin lightening and depigmentation cream that helps in promoting fair and even skin tone.
It also offers protection against the harmful ultraviolet(UV) rays of the sun. Sunlight consists of many rays, among these ultraviolet A (UV-A) and ultraviolet B (UV-B) rays are the ones that can have a negative impact on our skin. UV-A radiation can cause premature aging of the skin and pigmentation, whereas UV-B radiation can lead to the tanning of the skin and in the worst case can cause skin cancer.
Biluma cream is blended with six potent and proven skin-whitening ingredients with effective concentrations that provide protection against UVA and UVB rays. Unlike other skin lightening creams which contain only kojic acid, biluma cream contains kojic acid dipalmitate which is comparatively very effective. It is known to provide quick and effective results. In fact, the results are visible after the first use itself.
- It is used as a skin lightening and depigmentation cream
- It helps to reduce dark spots and pigmented skin
- It is known to promote even skin tone
- It can help to counter skin pigmentation caused by UVB rays
Key benefits/uses of Biluma cream:
- Visibly lightens the skin tone
- Reduces dark spots for a fairer looking skin
- Blended with natural ingredients which help to make skin glow
- Prevents pigmentation by UVB rays
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect, thereby preventing skin inflammation
- Acts as a powerful skin lightening cream due to its potent antioxidant and skin-lightening action
Directions for use:
Firstly, wash your face with plain water and pat your skin dry. You can even use a mild cleanser to cleanse your face instead of using plain water. After your skin dries up, take a small amount of the cream and apply it evenly to your skin. Now, gently massage your skin, this helps the medicine to get absorbed easily. Do not wash your face after applying the cream.
Side effects of Biluma cream:
This cream is usually safe and doesn't cause any side effects when taken as per a doctor's recommendation. However, if you experience any allergic reaction or if your condition doesn’t improve then talk to your doctor.