Re’equil Ultra Matte Dry Touch Sunscreen Gel
Re’equil Ultra Matte Dry Touch Sunscreen Gel is a silicone gel based formulation with highest UVA protection of PA++++ and also offers added protection from infrared radiation. It gives a velvety dry touch with no white cast.
With advanced low penetration and oxybenzone sunscreen filter along with physical ones like zinc oxide and titanium dioxide makes it perfect for all skin types, especially sensitive, oily and acne prone skin. It contains botanical extract Physalis Angulata, which is clinically proven to neutralize the harmful effects of infrared rays and aid in preventing thermal ageing. It is a water/ sweat resistant with SPF 50 formulation which allows the sunscreen to adhere on skin even when exposed to humid conditions. Due to its Anhydrous Silicone base, it provides a dry touch effect which provides a light, non-greasy and smooth feeling when applied on skin. Also, Re'equil Ultra Matte Dry Touch Gel Sunscreen is non comedogenic preparation that makes it safe for all skin types.
- Highest UVA Protection PA++++: PA is the protection grade used for indicating the amount of protection a sunscreen can provide to your skin. The sunscreen get has PA++++ which is the highest UVA protection level.
- Dry touch sunscreen gel: The sunscreen lends a dry and mattifying finish to the skin. It removes the excess oils and helps in preventing fresh oil to be visible from the skin. However, this is suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin as it is non-comedogenic in nature.
- Water/Sweat free: Being water and sweat resistant, this sunscreen can be applied under makeup and also protects skin while in water or humid regions.
- Dermatologically Tested: This sunscreen is dermatologically tested for safety and is cruelty-free.
- Clinically Proven Actives: This sunscreen contains clinically proven active ingredients for sun protection which ensures safe and effective results
How to Use:
- Apply 15-20 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Re-apply as required.