SNP Prep Peptaronic Serum
Hydrates skin and helps restore oil-moisture balance
The SNP Prep Peptaronic Serum is a lightweight, water-gel serum that hydrates the skin and restores its natural oil and moisture balance. Its non-oily silk moisture system allows it to be layered to help lock in the moisture content, without feeling sticky. The serum thus leaves your skin with a smooth and 'prepped' finish.
Formulated with 5 types of Hyaluronic Acid and 6 types of Peptides, the serum not only deeply hydrates your skin, but also restores its natural plumpness and suppleness. With 6 kinds of peptides and a moisture barrier to keep the skin hydrated, your skin will stay protected from irritation, stress, and other external stimuli.
What's in it?
- Peptides are chains of amino acids that build protein in the skin. These chains are able to penetrate the skin and stimulate the body to produce collagen, which is why this line will leave your skin feeling plump after!
- 5 different types of Hyaluronic Acid and 6 different types of Peptides.
Does not contain:
- Parabens: Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben
- Pthalates: DBP, DEHP, DEP, DMP)
- Sulphates: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) & Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulpate SLES
- Heavy Metals: Mercury & Mercury compounds, Lead
- Aluminium Cholordhydrate
- Chemical Sunscreens ( Oxybenzone/ Benzophenone- 3, Octinoxate/ Octyl methoxycinnmate, Octisalate, Octocrylene, HomoSalate)
- Animal fat
- Coal tar
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Carbomer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Arginine, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Honey Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Pentylene Glycol, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexapeptide-9, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Tripeptide-1, Hexapeptide-11, Copper Tripeptide-1.