Re’equil Oxybenzone and OMC Free Sunscreen
Oxybenzone and Octylmethoxycinnamate (OMC) are commonly used chemical agents in sunscreens. They can penetrate deep into the skin, and trigger allergic reactions, hormonal imbalances and make the skin sensitive leading to acne and breakouts.
These ingredients not only disturb the aquatic life but also have the risk of causing skin cancer and breast cancer. Sunscreen is a step in the daily skin care regimen that protects the skin from harmful sun rays as well as from tanning and other diseases. It must be free from any potential harmful ingredient.
Re'equil Oxybenzone and OMC Free Sunscreen with SPF 50 is an extremely light wear formula that has advanced UVA and UVB filters, spreads easily without deep skin penetration to avoid any irritations and allergic reactions. It provides six hours long protection and does not require frequent reapplication. The ingredients in this sunscreen lotion are non-comedogenic (do not clog pores) which makes the sensitive skin fresh and revived after every application.
- Ultra-light feel: Re'equil Oxybenzone & OMC Free Sunscreen Lotion is an ultra-light formulation which is non-irritant and suitable for oily, acne prone and sensitive skin. It gives a matte look with advanced sun shield filters
- Broad spectrum protection: It is an ultra light sunscreen formulation with SPF 50 PA+++. It is an all day sunscreen with once a day single application that provides sun protection for upto 6 hours
- Clinically proven actives: This sunscreen contains clinically proven active ingredients for sun protection which ensures safe and effective results
- Safe ingredients: All ingredients are carefully selected to ensure compatibility with oily, acne prone and sensitive skin type to give you a non-greasy sunscreen lotion
- Dermatologically tested: Like all Re'equil products, this sunscreen too is certified dermatologically tested and cruelty free
- Free from: This product is free from parabens, sulphates, silicones and mineral oils
How to Use:
Apply liberally on clean face, neck or any other sun exposed areas. Repeat every 6 hours or after swimming or heavy sweating.
Caution: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately. Though unlikely, in case of any rash or irritation on skin, discontinue use. Store in a cool and dry place.