Minimalist Multi-Vitamin SPF 50
A light weight, moisturiser-meets-sunscreen. This broad spectrum SPF 50 with PA++++ rating, has a very light texture that spreads easily & disappears leaving behind a natural, moisturised, non-shiny look. Loaded with Vitamins A, B, E & F that help repair skin and minimise damage caused by UV exposure.
- This sunscreen is formulated with 4 very effective UV-filters, namely, Uvinul T 150, Avobenzone, Octocrylene and Titanium Dioxide to provide protection from UVA & UVB
- Boosted with Vitamin A, B3, B5, E and F that not only repairs skin after sun exposure, but also soothes, nourishes and hydrates skin
- Thoroughly tested by an independent lab and confirmed SPF of 50 was obtained
- It is a Photostable & Acne safe sunscreen. Also, it does not leave any white cast on application
- It spreads easily like a lightweight moisturiser and does not leave behind unwated residue or heavy feeling.Use AM. Apply on cleansed
Aqua, Octocrylene, Diisopropyl Adipate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Isododecane, Niacinamide, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Triazone, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Tocopherol Acetate, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Silica, Acacia Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate