It helps fade acne marks, restore radiance, and improve overall skin health. It has a dual advantage as it has SPF 20, can be used as a sunscreen. Dermatologically tested, 5% Niacinamide Face Cream with SPF 20 is safe, potent, and highly efficacious in reducing dark spots, and improving overall skin tone and texture.
- Reduces blemishes and acne marks: The Derma Co. 5% Niacinamide Face Cream gently nurtures while working efficiently on acne, acne marks, blemishes, dark spots, and uneven skin texture. Formulated with encapsulated vitamins, it offers proper nourishment to the skin for its renewal and regeneration. It also has SPF 20, making it perfect for daily use while protecting the skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Say hello to your skin's new BFF that encourages you to live a filter-free life.
- Promotes healthy glowing skin: Skin tends to pigment and become uneven over time due to sun exposure. You can't avoid going out in the sun all the time, but you certainly can protect your skin from any sun damage with 5% Niacinamide Face Cream with SPF 20. Formulated with niacinamide, this cream treats dark spots and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps protect skin against oxidative damage, reduces inflammation, and restores the skin's elasticity by shrinking enlarged pores, making your skin happy.
- Protects from sun's harmful rays: Embrace the skin which is well protected from the harmful UVA and UVB rays of the sun. Enriched with vitamin E and glycerin, this cream protects the skin against sun damage, irritation, reverses premature skin aging, reduces scars, evens skin tone, tackles hyperpigmentation, and makes it supple and soft. Get radiant-looking and flawless skin by giving your skin exactly what it needs with 5% Niacinamide Face Cream with SPF 20.
- Who it's for: Anyone with acne marks, blemishes and dark spots. Suitable for all skin types.
How to Use:
- Wash your face with 3% Niacinamide Foaming Face Wash and pat dry.
- Pump the cream out on a fingertip, apply dots all over your face and neck and gently massage until completely absorbed.
Patch Test: Patch tests are an easy way to predict if you will have an initial adverse reaction to a new product. It's recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating a new product into your routine. Clean a patch of skin on the upper forearm and apply a small amount of the product. Wait for 15-20 minutes or a maximum of 30 minutes. If any itching, redness, burning, blistering or irritation is observed, wash the area, and do not use the product.