It reduces pigmentation by restricting melanin deposits that appear as dark spots, patches, and hyperpigmentation, thereby offering an even skin tone. This cream also has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is non-greasy and gets absorbed by the skin quickly. Dermatologically tested, this cream can be used on oily, normal, dry, combination and sensitive skin. The product has no harsh chemicals and is free of SLS, Parabens and Mineral Oils.
- Natural remedy for pigmented skin: This dermatologically tested everyday non-greasy cream creates a protective barrier on the skin. Packed with powerful ingredients such as organic daisy flower extract and Mulberry Extract with lavender oil, it calms and soothes the skin, reducing the appearance of blemishes, dark spots, age spots, discoloration, hyperpigmentation and loss of skin elasticity.
- Suppresses sun damage: It helps in decreasing the amount of collagen breakdown protecting the skin from sun exposure.
- Strengthens and nourishes skin: Rich with natural active ingredients organic daisy flower extract with vitamin C, mulberry extract and shea butter. Daisy Flower extract reduces melanin activity and provides even pigmentation. Mulberry extract reduces the appearance of dark spots. Vitamin C with shea butter aids the skin's natural collagen production promoting healthy glowing skin.
- Safe for all skin types: All ingredients used are natural and free of toxicity and irritants. Making it safe even for oily and sensitive skin.
- Certified toxin free: Asia's first MadeSafe certified brand. Free of mineral oil, petroleum, SLS, paraben, synthetic perfumes and colours and artificial preservatives
How to Use:
- Step 1: Apply liberally twice a day to freshly cleansed skin, start from the neck, and work your way up to the face.
- Step 2: Massage in an upward motion until the cream gets completely absorbed into the skin.
- Step 3: Layer it up with sunscreen with minimum SPF 50 if applying during day time.