Minimalist Hyaluronic Acid 2% + Vitamin B5
- A hydrating booster with a punch of Vitamin B5 that pulls moisture deep into the skin & lock-in there, leaving instant plump, baby-soft skin.
How to use :
- Apply twice daily on cleansed, damp skin (not sopping wet, after washing pat dry with hands gently), take a pea-sized amount on your fingertips, and apply on the face and neck.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a must-have as the first step after cleansing as it helps to draw moisture into the skin and aid other treatment or daily serums used in the next steps of your routine, such as Vitamin C, Niacinamide or Retinols. Wait for 1-2 minutes to allow HA to get absorbed and then go ahead with applying other serums and moisturizers in the end.
- It can be applied in the morning (AM) and evening(PM). While using exfoliants such as 2% Salicylic acid or 10% Lactic Acid Serums, apply exfoliants before HA.
- For beautiful, plump skin, you need not only invest money but time while following a skincare routine every single day. Apply Hyaluronic Acid religiously for 7-8 weeks for the best results.
Aloe Vera Juice, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propanediol, Ethoxydiglycol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Pullulan, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Lecithin