Cipla VC15 Vitamin C Serum
VC-15 serum is the first vitamin C serum in India. It is a stable topical formulation of the most bioactive form of Vitamin C which is L-Ascorbic acid. VC-15 Serum is available with 15% conc. & pH of 2.7, which ensures better percutaneous absorption.
VC-15 serum is a nonirritating and non-comedogenic product, indicated in photodamaged /aging skin, hyperpigmentation/melasma, acne/acne scars, and post-procedure inflammation.
Ingredients of Cipla VC 15 Serum
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an antioxidant, meaning it protects skin cells from damaging free radicals caused by UV exposure. It also inhibits melanin production in the skin, which helps to lighten hyperpigmentation and brown spots, even out skin tone, and enhance skin radiance.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside: Ascorbyl Glucoside is a water-soluble derivative of Vitamin C. It is much more stable in water but it is less potent than direct L-Ascorbic Acid. Being more compatible with water allows for a very pleasant serum texture.
Benefits of Cipla VC 15 Serum
- Helpful in the moisturization of dry skin
- Aids in the depigmentation and photoprotection
- Beneficial for reducing fine lines and wrinkles
Dosage of Cipla VC 15 Serum
- Remove the cap.
- Replace it with the dropper provided.
- With the help of the dropper take 7 to 10 drops on your fingertips.
- Then, dab the serum onto your face, neck and gently massage until it is completely absorbed