Minimalist AHA 25% + PHA 5% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution (Exfoliant) for Glowing Skin & Pore Cleansing
Minimalist 25% AHA, 5% PHA and 2% BHA Peeling Solution consists of a powerful peeling trio that provides multi-level exfoliation, both on the surface and inside the pores, giving you healthy, plump, and glowing skin.
A whopping 25% AHA, 5% PHA and 2% BHA blend formulated at a pH of 3.4 - 3.8 for maximum effectiveness. AHA and PHA exfoliate while BHA clears congestion of pore, delivering incredible brightening and elastic feel for the baby-soft complexion. PHAs are next-generation AHAs. Not just an exfoliator, PHAs are also humectants and moisturizers. Gluconolactone (PHA used in this formula) provides up to 50% protection against UV radiation. It is a soothing peeling solution formulated with turmeric extract and aloe juice to calm skin irritation commonly associated with peeling.
- Natural glowing and smooth skin: This peeling solution provides multi-level exfoliation resulting in skin brightening. A must-have after your mid-20s when skin's natural ability to shed dead cells decreases, resulting in dull skin, age spots, pigmentation and uneven texture. Also, removes tanning and sun damage by promoting cell turnover, resulting in even glowing skin and smooth texture.
- Exfoliates and hydrates: AHA (glycolic acid, lactic acid and mandelic acid) and PHA provide superficial peeling by removing dead cells and boosting cell turnover and BHA (salicylic acid) clears pore and reduces blackheads. PHAs are next-generation AHAs. Not just an exfoliator, PHAs are also humectants and moisturizers. Further, gluconolactone (PHA used in this formula) provides up to 50% protection against UV radiation.
- Soothing and healing formula: Formulated with turmeric extract and aloe that heal and soothes skin after peeling making it suitable for dry and sensitive skin as well. It also reduces irritation generally associated with face acids or exfoliants.
- For all skin types and tones: This peeling solution is not only very potent exfoliant but also safer and effective than face scrubs for most skin types. 5% PHA added in this serum also helps in reducing photosensitivity of skin after peeling, making it suitable for all skin tones.
- Clean and transparent beauty: This serum is free from fragrance, silicones, sulfates, parabens, essential oils and dyes. Also, it is non-comedogenic, oil-free and hypoallergenic. It is formulated at pH 3.4 -3.8 with key ingredient sourced from leading global suppliers such as Fortune 500 Chemours Company, USA, and Jungbunzlauer Suisse, Canada.
How to use:
- Use it as a peel in the PM once per week. Increase to twice per week if your skin can tolerate it. Apply a thick layer to clean dry skin (avoid eye area) and leave for 10 minutes before rinsing off using warm water. Follow with your preferred moisturiser.
- Always wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen SPF 30 and above while using direct acids as your skin becomes more susceptible to sunburn.
- Unlike the harsh professional peeling process, the superficial peeling at home with direct acids take time. To get the desired sustainable result, use it as a regular weekend product for at least 8-10 weeks.