Soapworks Solid Conditioner Bar with Argan & Castor oil
Deep Conditioning + Moisture Lock + Repairs
Unlike most liquid conditioners that are made with around 60 to 80% water, these do not contain water and are full of the ingredients you want.
- Conditioner bars are less wasteful. Unlike most liquid conditioners that are made with around 60 to 80% water, these do not contain water and are full of the ingredients you want. Concerned about distribution? The water from your shower will help to spread the product.
- They are easy to use. They just glide on your wet hair and you can use either your fingers or a wide tooth comb to distribute. Best before 12 Months from the date of manufacturing.
- There is less mess. No leaking bottle or spillage while in the shower. We all know that is the worst!
- It is long lasting/cost-effective. This little bar will last a very long time, if you let it properly dry after each use it will last a very long time. Cutting your bars into smaller portions and using a little at a time will help you preserve it.
- How to Use - Start at the scalp, and move the bar through hair to the ends. You will feel the ‘slip’ of the conditioner in your hair when you rinse thoroughly. Conditioner can be reapplied to ends and left in as a detangler, prior to combing hair. Dry and style hair as usual.